CALL 479-422-0390 for ASSISTANCE
The MSK motor series from Rexroth are also known as IndraDyn S motors. They are synchronous servo motors designed with precision with in mind. These motors are hallmarked by reliability and versatility. MSK motors do not fail often, but they may need occasional service, repair, or replacement. We can help you if you need support for your Rexroth MSK040B-0600-NN-M1-UG1-NNNN motor.
Only replace your motor with an exact match
Swapping your MSK040B-0600-NN-M1-UG1-NNNN motor with anything other than an identical match can result in extra downtime and expense. MSK motors come in a variety of flavors, and it’s easy to mistakenly get the wrong motor.
For example, an MSK040B-0600-NN-M1-UG1-NNNN motor and a MSK040B-0450-NN-M1-UG1-NNNN motor look pretty similar in your shopping cart, but these two motors have different windings, maximum speeds, maximum currents, and many other differences.
It turns out that the motor type code has a lot of important information:
- “MSK” tells you that your motor is a synchronous MSK servo motor.
- “040” indicates the size of the motor.
- “B” tells you the motor length. This motor has a length of 155.5mm.
- “0600” indicates the motor winding. This motor has a maximum speed of 7,500rpm.
- “NN” means that the motor is self-cooling.
- “M1” indicates an optical encoder, multi-turn absolute Hiperface, with 128 signal periods.
- “U” means a rotatable plug electrical connection.
- “G” tells you that the shaft is smooth with a shaft seal ring.
- “1” means that the motor has a 4 Nm holding brake with an electrical release
- “NNNN” indicates that this motor is the standard version.
Consider a factory repair for your MSK040B-0600-NN-M1-UG1-NNNN motor
We offer replacement Rexorth motors, and we can ensure that you get the exact motor that you need the first time. However, factory repair is a good alternative to replacement. Rexroth factory repair restores your motor to like-new condition, maximizes ROI, and avoids any potential complications due to incompatibility.
Factory repair provides your unit with a new warranty, and it’s one of the fastest most reliable ways to restore your system. We offer factory repair services with 24-hour turnaround, and we can provide you with an emergency replacement unit while you wait.
Call 479-422-0390 for immediate support.