CALL 479-422-0390 for ASSISTANCE
The MSK040C-0600-NN-M1-UG0-NNNN motor is part of the MSK motor series from Rexroth. Otherwise known as IndraDyn S servo motors, MSK motors are widely used for a variety of motion control applications. These dynamic synchronous servos are characterized by compact construction, high torque density, and remarkable precision.
MSK servos run reliably for decades if they’re used in the correct conditions. IndraDyn S motors aren’t designed to be used under water, in temperatures over 100 °F, or in environments with high levels of pollution. However, your servos may need repair or replacement even if they’re well cared for and well protected.
Finding a replacement MSK040C-0600-NN-M1-UG0-NNNN motor
Finding replacement motors online is easy. Making sure you get the right motor to replace your defective unit is a little more challenging, though. Replace your defective motor with an identical motor type by locating the type code. Your new motor must match the previous motor’s type code exactly.
Each part of the type code communicates important information about your motor. Here’s what makes MSK040C-0600-NN-M1-UG0-NNNN motors special:
- “MSK” tells you that this is an MSK synchronous servo motors, or IndraDyn S motor.
- “040” is the motor size. This specific motor has a mximum speed of 7,500rpm.
- “C” is the motor length. This motor is 185.5mm long.
- “0600” indicates the winding type. MSK040C motors also come in “0450”
- “NN” indicates the cooling type. MSK motors are self-cooling.
- “M1” is an optical encoder, mulit-turn absolute Hiperface, with 128 signal periods. The optical encoder enables this motor’s extremely high degree of precision.
- “U” means that the motor has a 240 degree rotatable plug electrical connection.
- “G” means the shaft doesn’t have a keyway; it’s smooth.
- “0” indicates no holding brake.
- “NNNN” means this motor is the standard version.
Call 479-422-0390 for support
As Rexroth specialists, we can restore your system as quickly as possible. We can assist with troubleshooting any error codes, replacement for your MSK040C-0600-NN-M1-UG0-NNNN motor, or Rexroth repair.