CALL 479-422-0390 for ASSISTANCE
Don’t take the gamble with a generic third party servo repair shop. Your factory machines rely on precision and accuracy; there’s no margin for error. If you need support, service, or repair for your Rexroth MSK040B-0600-NN-M1-UG0-NNNN motor, you need professionals who specialize in Rexroth motion control systems.
Replacing your MSK040B-0600-NN-M1-UG0-NNNN motor
You can typically find MSK motors for sale online with a quick search. While shopping around for the lowest price may seem like an easy way to save a few bucks, this method can actually be quite risky.
You can’t just swap your MSK040B-0600-NN-M1-UG0-NNNN motor with any other MSK motor. You can’t necessarily swap it out with any other MSK040 or MSK040B motor, either. Replace your motor only with another servo motor that matches the type code exactly.
- “MSK” is the motor series. MSK motors are also known by the name IndraDyn S.
- “040” is your motor size. This motor has a maximum speed of 7,500 rpm.
- “B” indicates the length of the motor: 155.5mm
- “0600” is the winding. You have two winding options for MSK040B motors.
- “NN” means that the motor is self-cooling.
- “M1” indicates the encoder type. MSK040 motors have six different encoder options. This motor has an optical encoder, multi-turn, absolute Hiperface, with 128 signal periods.
- “U” is the electrical connection type: a 240 degree rotatable plug.
- “G” means that the motor has a smooth shaft — no keyway — with a shaft seal ring.
- “0” means that there is no holding brake on this motor.
- “NNNN” tells you that this motor is the standard version.
Failing to find an exact replacement can result in extra downtime and extra cost.
Repairing your MSK040B-0600-NN-M1-UG0-NNNN motor
New and factory repaired Rexroth motors are often indistinguishable. Factory repair has the added benefit of using your original unit, which bypasses any potential downtime from incompatibilities. It also significantly extends the lifespan of your unit and maximizes your ROI.
Rexroth factory repaired units come back to you with a new warranty. Call 479-422-0390 to arrange a repair for your MSK motor, or any other Rexroth products. We offer factory repair services with a 24-hour turnaround.