CALL 479-422-0390 for ASSISTANCE
Do you need service or support for your Rexroth MSK030C-0900-NN-M1-UP1-NNNN motor? We can help with that. It’s absolutely essential that you seek professional support for Rexroth motion control products. Whether you need to troubleshoot an error, repair your servo motor, or find a replacement drive, seeking trained Rexroth specialists ensures that you get the correct support or part the first time. This minimizes costs and downtime.
Should you repair or replace your MSK030C-0900-NN-M1-UP1-NNNN motor?
There are several factors to consider when deciding between repair or replacement for your MSK motor. Generally speaking repair is going to be the most cost effective option, but there are situations where buying a replacement Rexroth motor is the way to go.
If you choose to replace your servo, your replacement motor must match your current motor exactly. There are numerous MSK motors that have similar type codes, but close enough simply isn’t close enough. Each type code represents important information specific to your unit.
MSK030C-0900-NN-M1-UP1-NNNN type code:
- “MSK” is the motor type. The MSK series is also known as IndraDyn S.
- “030” is the motor size.
- “C” indicates the length of the servo. In this case, the motor is 188mm long.
- “0900” is the winding.
- “NN” means that this MSK motor is self-cooling.
- “M1” indicates the encoder type: optical encode, multi-turn absolute Hiperface with 128 signal periods.
- “U” tells you that this motor has a plug that can rotate 240 degrees.
- “P” refers to the shaft type. The motor has a shaft with a keyway and a shaft seal ring.
- “1” means that the motor is equipped with a 1Nm electrical release holding brake.
- “NNNN” means that you have the standard version of this motor.
Replacing your motor with a type code that varies from the original unit can cause compatibility issues and result in preventable downtime and added expense.
Consider a factory repair
A factory repair eliminates the potential for compatibility issues. Your original unit is restored to like-new condition by trained Rexroth technicians. All wearing parts are replaced, each part is cleaned, and the motor is tested to factory specifications.
Factory repairs also provide your unit with a new factory warranty. Call 479-422-0390 to arrange a repair for your unit.