CALL 479-422-0390 for ASSISTANCE
The Rexroth MSK motor series packs a lot of power into a small package. These high torque density motors often run for decades without the need for maintenance or repair. However, if your MSK030C-0900-NN-M1-UG0-NNNN motor fails, you need to fix it as quickly as possible. Downtime costs rack up quickly; a fast and reliable repair is essential.
Call 479-422-0390 for immediate support.
About Rexroth MSK030C-0900-NN-M1-UG0-NNNN motors
Rexroth MSK servo motors are also advertised as IndraDyn S motors. This motor series boast power and precision, but requires a controlled environment.
MSK motors are not intended for underwater use. They work best at ambient temperatures lower than 100 ºF with a maximum humidity of 20% to 30%. They also need a dust-free environment and oil-free environment.
Here’s a breakdown of the MSK030C-0900-NN-M1-UG0-NNNN motor type code.
- “MSK” tells you that the motor is an MSK, or IndraDyn S, motor. All Rexroth motor type codes begin with their motor family.
- “030” indicates the size of the motor.
- “C” is the length
- “0900” is the winding
- “NN” indicates the housing design. In this case, NN means natural convection.
- “M1” is an optical encoder, multiturn-absolute Hiperface, with 128 increments.
- “U” indicates that the motor has a rotatable 240º plug electrical connection.
- “G” tells you that the motor has a smooth shaft with a shaft seal ring.
- “0” means the motor does not have a holding brake.
Using an MSK030C-0900-NN-M1-UG0-NNNN motor in hot, humid, or dirty conditions can compromise the motor’s performance. MSK motors are self-cooling, but environmental factors can limit the motor’s ability to dissipate heat.
Repairing your MSK motor
Rexroth does not sell replacement parts, and they do not authorize third party repair shops. The only way to have your unit serviced using authentic Rexroth parts by trained Rexroth specialists is a factory repair.
A factory repair restores your unit to manufacturer specifications and provides you with a new warranty. We offer factory repair services for Rexroth products with 24-hour turnaround.
Call 479-422-0390 for support, service, repair or replacement for any of your Rexroth motion control products.