If you’re getting ready to gear up for the new year, like many factories across the country, make sure that you’ve made some resolutions to change the way you take care of your Indramat and Rexroth machinery in the New Year. If you want to keep the fireworks for New Year’s Eve instead of inside your factory when things go wrong, try to make these resolutions a reality this year.
- Put regular preventive maintenance items in your calendar for the entire year and set reminders to do these tasks.
- Decide never, ever to use fans on open cabinets to keep your Indramat and Rexroth machinery cool during the summer.
- Order cables to have on hand, just in case.
- Make sure you have a manual for your Rexroth and Indramat equipment.
- Know what Indramat and Rexroth equipment you have, so you can quickly identify it to Rexroth and Indramat repair teams. Find the model numbers!
- Resolve not to ignore error codes and to get help if you don’t know how to solve an error code message (clearing it out doesn’t count!).
These are just a few of the best resolutions to make for your Indramat and Rexroth management this year. If you’ve done some things in the past that were questionable to solve problems with your Indramat and Rexroth servos, make sure you have the tools you need on hand so you won’t repeat that again this year.
It might mean that you need to have our phone number at the ready. Add our number to your contact list so you have it handy when you need help for a problem you’ve never encountered before. Our staff can walk you through a troubleshooting session on the phone to find out what the problem is, and if you need us, we’ll come to you to fix it.