Rexroth has amazing demonstrations of Industry 4.0 smart factories in operation in locations from Germany to India. Rexroth is also a strong presence at manufacturing trade shows, from the UK to Vietnam. If international travel is not on your current schedule, you may be able to catch the roadshow.
Four to five stops are scheduled for each month in 2017, and you can still request a visit to your location. The show is branching out from its initial Northeastern stops to visit the Midwest and Southwest.
Products on show:
- CNC technology
- machine safety concepts
- drive- and PLC-based, cabinet-free/synchronization solutions
- fully integrated mechatronics
- anti-slosh/anti-vibration solutions
- VarioFlow Plus conveyor systems
- Open Core Engineering
- electrohydraulic solutions
- the Nexo cordless WiFi nutrunner
- IndraDrive CS
- IndraDrive ML high-power drives
- EasyHandling Cartesian motion robot systems.