What was the big news in 2015? Here, we had visits to 2,665 different pages, but some of our blog posts were more popular than others.
Here’s the Top 10 for 2015:
- Indramat Error Codes: What Do E and F Mean?
- Indramat Motor Cables: The First Spare You Should Buy
- Indramat Manuals
- The Dreaded F228 Error Code
- Getting to Know the Indramat PPC Control
- Understanding Model Numbers for Rexroth and Indramat Servos
- Indramat Error Code F226
- Diax 04 Power Supply Error Codes
- What’s the Opposite of Planned Obsolescence?
- Get to Know the Indramat MKD Series Servomotors
From this list, we can conclude that most of our readers mean business when they visit. Sure, we have visitors who are interested in medical robots, the Rexroth-powered home goat milking machine, and the philosophical implications of the Gotcha Stick, but most of you have a problem you need to see fixed, and we’re pleased that you are finding the answers o those important questions.
If you need actual help, in addition to information, please give us a call. We’re Rexroth experts, with extensive experience servicing legacy Rexroth and Indramat components, and we can probably solve your problem.
We look forward to helping you in the New Year.