Hyperdyne Systems provides replacement and repair for Rexroth Indramat servo motors, drives, and controls. These components are widely used in printing, manufacturing, and other industrial applications.
Rexroth, now Rexroth Bosch Group, produces the best in drive and control technologies. These components last so long and have so few problems that your Indramat components are probably older than the engineers you employ. Chances are the people on the floor don’t know how to troubleshoot or to work with your Rexroth Indramat components, however good they are at their jobs. We get a lot of phone calls from people who say, “I’ve opened the cabinet, and there’s something inside that says ‘Rexroth’ on it. Now what?”
You need a specialist when you have a problem with Rexroth Indramat components.
- We provide phone support and can often solve your problem immediately
- We have new, remanufactured, and legacy components on the shelf and ready to ship.
- We have charter planes on standby so we can handle the real emergencies.
Call us now at 479-422-0390.
From the Blog
- Memorial Day Beer Robot Roundup
- Robot Animals
- Did Elon Musk Kiss a Robot?
- Additive Printing Space Habitats
- Made in a Free World Takes on Slave Labor
- Should Robots Blink?
- Rexroth Automates EV Battery Management
- Rexroth Error E2077
- IndraDrive Passwords
- AI Humanoid Robots
- Heartless Researchers and Dauntless Robots
- Fewer Manufacturing Job Openings
- Industry 4.0 and Consumers
- Rexroth’s Engineering Power Woman
- The Smart Flex Effector