Hyperdyne Systems provides replacement and repair for Rexroth Indramat servo motors, drives, and controls. These components are widely used in printing, manufacturing, and other industrial applications.
Rexroth, now Rexroth Bosch Group, produces the best in drive and control technologies. These components last so long and have so few problems that your Indramat components are probably older than the engineers you employ. Chances are the people on the floor don’t know how to troubleshoot or to work with your Rexroth Indramat components, however good they are at their jobs. We get a lot of phone calls from people who say, “I’ve opened the cabinet, and there’s something inside that says ‘Rexroth’ on it. Now what?”
You need a specialist when you have a problem with Rexroth Indramat components.
- We provide phone support and can often solve your problem immediately
- We have new, remanufactured, and legacy components on the shelf and ready to ship.
- We have charter planes on standby so we can handle the real emergencies.
Call us now at 479-422-0390.
- Safety on the Night Shift
- Updating Printing Press Servos
- Robots Doing the Hiring
- Medical Robots
- Manufacturing Supports Equality
- Rexroth Shakes It Up
- Manufacturing Wages
- The First Servomechanism
- The S1 Button
- Rare Earth Bubble: How Consumer Pressures Lead to Sloppy Engineering
- Bosch Rexroth and The Car Industry
- What Makes a Smart Machine Smart?
- Automating Oreos
- Alexa or Pepper?
- Robots at the Zoo